Senior Technical Consultant – Power Platform
Up to £75k base + Bonus
We are working with a proven industry leading Microsoft MSP, who are in need of a Power Platform Consultant. In this role you will be working alongside clients in design and implementation around Power Platform solutions to meet client standards.
- Working alongside other consultants to understand client needs and develop Power Platform solutions
- Partner with other technical teams to integrate Power Platform with other systems when needed
- Stay up to date with Power Platform features, making sure you are able to contribute to the development of best practices and methodologies
- Provide support for already existing Power Platform solutions and assist in troubleshooting or resolving issues
- Contributing in designing, configuring, and customising Power Platform solutions to meet client needs, using best practices and industry standards.
- Development or implementation of Power Platform solutions
- Power Platform development, configuration and customisation
- The use of Power Platform formulas and expressions
- Integrating other systems such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Power BI is a bonus
- Experience with data modelling or Power Platform Common Dataverse is a bonus
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Gyde365 or Microsoft Catalyst is a bonus
If you are passionate about Microsoft Power Platform and have a track record and desire continue developing your skills further, we want to hear from you!