Modern Workplace Solutions Architect
Hybrid / 1-2 days a week working from London office
£90-110k base salary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Architect to join the Microsoft Modern Work + Security practice of one the fastest growing MSP’s in the UK.
My client is already delivering key engagements for enterprise level customers and due to continued growth, need the support of an additional Solutions Architect.
Specifically, my client are looking for a Solutions Architect with technical expertise in Microsoft Modern Work (Modern Desktop, Exchange Online, AVD etc.) and ideally Microsoft 365 security offerings (Defender family, Entra, Purview etc.) as well as consulting experience aligned to enterprise clients.
The role has 3 main areas of focus:
- Design/architect Microsoft 365 based solutions to solve customer challenges
- Deliver pre-sales support to help shape, close and onboard new customers opportunities, as well as owning customer projects at high-level, supporting professional services teams to achieve the required customer outcome.
- Support efforts to evolve and enable new and existing technology propositions for the Modern Work + Security practice.
Key experiences needed
- Previous experience operating as a Solutions Architect to design solutions for enterprise customers.
- Strong technical aptitude across areas within Microsoft’s Modern Work + Security offerings. This could include:
- Modern Desktop – Intune, Autopilot etc.
- Exchange Online
- Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Online
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Entra / Identity offerings
- Purview – Information protection, DLP etc.
- Microsoft 365 licensing knowledge, specifically E5.
- Ideally the role holder will also have experience of delivering pre-sales engagements with good knowledge of RFI/RFP process, SOW’s and BOM.
- Excellent customer facing consulting skills including stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Ideally holding current Microsoft Certifications.