Cloud Support Team Leader
Hybrid, St. Ives Cambridgeshire
£35-40K PA + benefits
We’re seeking a talented individual to lead a team of 8 engineers for an established Microsoft Partner, MSP based St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
This is a hybrid role with a couple of days per week working alongside your team in a role consisting of a circa 70/30 split of leadership vs hand-on engineering.
- Lead and inspire a team of 8 talented professionals.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement (2/3 days in St Ives).
- Opportunities for further progression and development.
- Develop and execute strategies for optimising cloud operations and enhancing team performance.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement within the team.
- Provide hands-on guidance on complex technical issues, ensuring effective solutions and system stability.
- Oversee the delivery of 2nd/3rd line support services, ensuring timely and effective issue resolution.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to drive innovation within the team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to align IT strategies with organisational goals.
- Implement and maintain quality assurance processes to ensure service excellence.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Leadership experience in a cloud-focused MSP environment.
- Expertise in Azure, Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, Intune and related technologies such as PowerShell, ITIL, and ITSM tools/systems.
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental IT services (Windows Server, Virtualisation, Networking principles).