Azure Solutions Architect / Cloud Architect
Hybrid – 1/2 days a week in London
Up to £90-120K (DOE)
My client is rapidly growing MSP who help enterprise companies progress with next generation IT services, and they are looking for a Cloud Architect to join their team.
The role will involve:
- Being a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Taking ownership of business, technical and service elements relating to cloud architecture.
- Pre sales assistance
- Client and stakeholder management
- Be the technical lead on client engagements
Key Skills needed:
- Accomplished and ideally certified in Azure. Experience of multi-cloud offerings including AWS or GCP could also be handy.
- Experience of enterprise scale cloud projects
- Application architecture – load balancing, auto scaling, web servicers and database servers.
- DevOps, Automation tooling and Infrastructure as code using Terraform or similar would be desirable
- Use of Azure Landing Zones and Cloud Adoption Framework
- Experience in Cloud/Infrastructure projects and migrations